Manuscripts should be submitted through JSW's online submission portal, and should meet the following specifications:
- Double spaced and saved as a Microsoft Word document
- Consistent in style, following either The Chicago Manual of Style or another style guide (MLA, etc.)
- No author indentifying information
- Images should be saved at 300 DPI or higher resolution as separate TIF or GIF files (they might have to be snet via Dropbox or via some other file sharing system)
- Images should be removed from text
- Include a separate cover sheet with author name(s), contact information, organizational affiliation (if applicable), and current position
- JSW has no page limit or word count (we often publish single-manuscript 'special' issues). However, we prefer regular scholarly essays to fall within the range of 15 to 40 double-spaced pages (including images).